Friday, August 22, 2008

simplicity 5695


so i don't speak pattern... this was a little harder for me to "get" but it's done. a little too big for the little one this year but i think that for next summer it should be just about right.i hate to use "real" fabric just in case i totally mess up so this was made out of a sheet as well. i added the fabric yo-yo pin and i think it completed the dress. oh and yeah i did join the gym so now i'm a gym going gal again. got to do something to counter eating whole boxes of things...

11 comments:

Carry Grace said...

This dress is adorable!

Yay for going to the gym. I got my butt kick at the gym this morning. I'm just glad I went and it's over with for today.

Marci said...

so sweet and simple. the best kind of dresses.
really there's a gym in loa? wow...that's cool.

Nash said...

I LOVE IT!
I love tiered dresses.
I am a gym go-er, but it's sad to admit that when I don't look like I am.
we go in spurts, a few months, then miss one or two.

Marie said...

I Love the dress. Katie is going to look so cute in it.

Rachel Holloway said...

SO CUTE! Love it. Now if only I could do something cute with my sheets...

SLO Rober said...

I'd love to make something like that for Ashlynn. Now if only I could improve my sewing skills.

Aubrey said...

Your wee lass will be so stylin'. Did that pattern have skirts on it too? Was it an easy pattern? (Who am I kidding? I'm not much of a sewer. My mom recommended I sew myself some Roman shades and I blanched.)

Pemberley Court said...

I love Simplicity's patterns. They are pretty easy to follow and/or change to customize to do with what you want. Very cute and good job.

rachel griffith said...

i think that it's SUPER cute!!!
:D

Sally said...

I love it! Are you going to start selling them???

Mindy said...

So cute!! And good job with the gym... I wish you could come to the gym I teach at... I love a friendly face!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin