Wednesday, August 13, 2008

day 3

the two older boys are at cousin's houses, so that leaves the two younger ones with me...WOW having just 50% of your kids makes for easy times! so i went to T.J. MAXX, downeast homes, the wood connection, IKEA, and JOANN'S, just to name a few... i finished my second book "magic study" and now have started "fire study" lets see i haven't sewn, not even a little bit but i did get all excited to start my new quilt when i get home....hmmm, wonder when the other boys will get back...i'm not used to so much down time...
when i went to get the photo of me and the two younger ones hanging out on the swing i saw the pics of the "road out of nowhere to slc" the clouds were awesome, even if my 8 year old kept calling me weird for taking picture after picture after picture of just "nothing".

7 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Ooooh....BEAUTIFUL picture! I mean, REALLY beautiful. Someday, your kids won't question why...they will just know. :)

Marie said...

So, we hanging?

Kara said...

Ya I agree with Marie, I could really use some grown up company!

Tanya said...

hey v....my kids call me nuts for taking half the pics i take. i love that one you posted though...where is it?

Nash said...

That IS an amazing picture.
What a nice break for you.
I am really coming to Utah (i think).
I'll probably be in Spanish fork and SL.
What kind of camera do you have?

Kara said...

So ya let's do it, if it's not to late. I don't have anyone's phone number except Burgs.

V and Co. said...

it's around koosharem...on highway 24. kara i NOW have your # so it wont take so long to get in touch!my camera is a cannon S3IS, but i don't recommend it because you can't put attachments to it and if you go one model higher you can use attachments wich i think would be for better pictures.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin