Monday, July 28, 2008

mad about yo-yo's, red, and turquoise

well my HOLLY girly bags are coming along quite nicely, i'll definitely be making the deadline i made for myself of wednesday at 2pm to stock up the store with the handbags. this weekend has been spent making yo-yo's like a mad woman, and playing outside with the boys and the little one.
oh and i took a quick break to spray paint the tops of my milk jugs red, yes thank you for the suggestion i think it turned out marvelous!
and this is my new favorite dress...actually it's old, but i never used to wear it cause i thought it swallowed me up in black but add a turquoise necklace and bracelet and voila! not swallowed up anymore...oh and i' sewed the back up cause the v went all the way down my back and i hated that, no shirt looked good from the back, and when i sewed it up it closed the v neck in the front a little and now i looooooove this dress!

13 comments:

Felicia said...

It's 9:36 and you haven't called me to keep me on track. It's all your fault I'm sitting here blogging :o)

Love the yo-yo's...love the dress...and I love the red on the milk bottles.

I want to get a TON done today so we can "play" this week.

V and Co. said...

hey are we still on for quilting katie's little doll quilt?

Annette said...

I have enjoyed looking through your blog. So very nicely done and very interesting. You have such great ideas.

Sally said...

Love the milk bottles and the yo-yo's! And that dress is so dang cute on you!!!

Cannon Clan said...

in honor of your yoyo's check out these digital yoyos :)
http://heddesmama.blogspot.com/

V and Co. said...

oh i love the paper yo-yo's i wish i knew what she was saying!

Mindy said...

I love red and turquoise too. You look great in that dress! I'm so flamin' jealous of you and Felicia getting together to play. I wish I had any friends here!

The Beauty Bargainista said...

look how chic you look! Love the dress and the accessories! I think I might go have a picnic today, your photos have inspired me! :)

SLO Rober said...

Very cute! And Have I mentioned I want your hair? I've got to get that cut!

Joy said...

Look at you looking sassy and getting things done too! Hooray for you!

Trixi said...

The milk bottles turned out great!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute in that dress and I love the milk bottles!

burg3g said...

I love your dress, and something else is new.. oh its your tan. You look so cute ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin