Tuesday, July 15, 2008

3 out of 5 isn't bad



now 50% of my children are puking and i've slept probably oh 2 hours total and not consecutively but i did manage to make 3 out of the 5 doll blankets that i had planned to update to the shop. so i will hopefully find some time to update this morning. i'm forcing myself to take a few days off from everything. my mom's here and she's a huge help with meals and healthy kids. so yeah see ya in a few! and wish me luck to not tossing my cookies! the shop is updated check it here.

11 comments:

Amber M. said...

Darling quilts! Hope you avoid the pukes...

Lisa said...

Hi, lurker here, I'm just feeling for you with all the pukes and all the laundry and I'm amazed you were able to do your update as planned, you're Super Woman! Also the quilts are BEAUTIFUL.

Sandy said...

I'm just impressed that none of the kids puked ON the quilts:)

I haven't visited in a while, but after looking through everything yesterday and today...I'm totally inspired to get out my sewing machine and make something crafty. Thanks:)

Bonnie said...

Vanessa, stay healthy! So glad your mom is there. Safety to Jake! Love, B

Cannon Clan said...

hang in there, hopefully its a 24 hr bug?

Sally said...

The quilts are darling, when I have some money to spend I want a few things from your store! :) Hope you all feel better!

Nicole said...

Those quilts are darling. I'm so sad I missed your giveaway, who doesn't love free fabric.

Nash said...

I hope you don't get it.
Good Luck!

Nicole said...

Ok, you don't really know me so you might think I'm a real weirdo, but I've really enjoyed your blog and I have an award for you over at my blog.

Nicol said...

Those are super cute! My little girl would love one. I don't know that for sure, she is still a little young. But I picture her being mad about dolls as I was as a child.

Marcia said...

Even at almost 50, I'm a sucker for doll quilts. Yours are darling. I'm starting to work on doll things for a grandma box someday. Thanks for the inspiration.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin