Saturday, July 12, 2008

little chair before and after

remember the little chair i got for katie's room for 50 cents?
some spray paint (i know red AGAIN, i'm trying to use it all up before i buy another color)
cardboard to hide the hole...
batting to make the chair pad...

i then hot glued the fabric on the bottom of the cardboard and then hot glue gunned the pad onto the chair and VIOLA!
i'm setting up a sweat shop over here making doll quilts, i'm working long hours and taking breaks to feed the kids and make sure they aren't breaking anything important...i'm trying to do an update to the shop by monday! wish me luck!

7 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Honestly, who could make something like this look SO cute? Oh ya, YOU!

Darn it...you sure you don't want to come visit me for a week?

lera said...

That is so darn cute!

Mindy said...

I love the red with the green gingham... especially with that darling green fabric behind it! So cute!

Bonnie said...

Awesome job~recycling at its best!

Amber M. said...

LOVE the red. I have a red rocking chair on my front porch...so I'm a little biased:-)

Felicia said...

I love it! I've got a sweat shop going on over here too. I'm bound and determined to finish that quilt today. Then I have two more that I HAVE to do before yours.

haley said...

oh come on! i loved the pee hole in the rocking chair! you make me tired!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin