Wednesday, November 12, 2008

loss of another great friend.

picture from my archives


two things i use every single living day are now officially broken. first my sewing machine, and now MY CAMERA! ah, so she's off in a box snuggled in bubble wrap to be fixed hopefully. i don't know how long i will be without a camera...so i don't know what to tell you guys...i'm one of those people that likes blog entries to have at least 1 picture in it or else i get bored...so i don't blame you all if you just quit reading! and i have so much planned! painting projects, second hand finds, my progress on the nine patch, oh the tutorials!!...bleh...i may just have to borrow a camera and name her too.

10 comments:

Aubrey said...

I hope she gets fixed too, as I love your photos.

SLO Rober said...

My camera is dead, too. Hopefully you get it fixed soon.

Mindy said...

I like a photo per post too... I'm at the level of picture books, I guess. ;) You better figure out a solution soon, because a lot of people are going to go into withdrawal without your posts... and we have to see pictures of your painting projects, tutorials, and everything else!!!

Rachel Berry said...

You poor thing, when it rains it pours (broken items that is). I hope she get's fixed soon!! Love reading your post's and I too am a have to post with a picture kinda gal! I just think I'm a visual person.

Trixi said...

First off, speaking for myself, I think we will live without pictures for a short time. As for tutorials, I hope you mean a 9 patch tutorial. I am so looking forward to that.

Camille said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry, not having a camera is the worst. Well, not THE worst, but its up there. Thanks for the shout out by the way- I'm blushing. Glad to meet someone who is as obsessed with Moda as I am!

amy smart said...

I'm sorry about the camera loss. That is very sad. I, for one, am always happy with photo archives in the mean time.

But I love the blog-update and new pictures of another cute pinwheel quilt! Hmmm... I have some Shangri-La scraps that I might have to put to use in a similar fashion.

Lisa Henderson said...

Oh, Im so sorry! There is nothing worse that not having a camera!

Amber M. said...

Hey! I linked up to you today when I posted about a pinwheel baby quilt I did for my sil...I used your pinwheel tutorial AND your binding tutorial. Thank you for sharing your talents!

And Happy Veteran's day yesterday!

Team Clark said...

Oh, I'm so sorry your camera is broke. That's too bad! I like pictures, in blog entries, too! Why is that?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin