Tuesday, November 18, 2008

something i never had...

going through all my pictures these days without my camera...it's amazing what a camera can catch... pictures from my archives

being an only child really does have it's perks...really it does...but when i watch my kids especially my two older boys, i quickly forget what those perks are.
they play together and bug eachother all the live long day...
have always had to share toys and rooms, and even friends...there's two years difference but i treat them like twins, and i often get asked if they are twins...

i'm pretty sure those two first boys were best friends even before they were born into our family...thick as thieves i tell ya! and the two little ones are always closely following after them...always getting into something and "thinking" up no good plans! i love it...well till they break something.
(uh and yeah i've gotten in the two digits now on how many days till GI joe husband comes home...but i actually have to re-calculate it because he's coming home a little earlier than most of the guys due to the training he's been asked to help out with in the states. I'M SO SORRY OTHER GI JOES' WIVES! but BoooYAAAA he's coming home soon!)

9 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

The first thing I noticed was the countdown was down to 99! Thats so exciting! There is something special about seeing your boys be best friends....

Kara said...

Your kids are so dang cute. And yes they look like they could be twins. My oldest wishes his sister was a boy.

Mindy said...

Awesome! I'm so glad the countdown is off 3 digits... it just sounds SO much better! Your boys are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I really needed this today (well, this past week or so.) I am just a few weeks (possibly days) away from delivering boy number two and have felt so guilty lately for those limited days that our son has us all to himself. I feel like his whole world is about to explode, but seeing these pictures I am reassured that he will be just fine. It might take some getting used to, but he will love his little brother just as much as we will, and love grows, it doesn't divide, right?

cherry said...

So glad he will be home soon! Yes there are perks to being a one and only...but boy as I get older...it just makes me darn sad..I don't have a sister to share with. My dh is an only too...we are alians I tell ya....rofl. cherry

Deeanna said...

I have been watching your countdown! It's been helpful...because my kids have actually asked how many more days till Daddy comes home. I think it's great that Jake gets to come home a little early. (Tom came home 9 months early from his last deployment!!!) He was in Kuwait when our twins were born...but, they let him come home to help me. Anyway, I really am glad for you and Jake....and especially for your kids. I love you all!

burg3g said...

So how sucky is this. Chris was on the list to come home early, but because they moved him to supply he will actually be the last on the plane if not behind everyone else to make sure everything is accounted for. Oh and he had a date with jake the other night. He took him some Diet Pepsi and they just hung out. Chris is really glad Jake is in the neighborhood.

K said...

So great to hear that your boys are so close. I am hoping and praying mine will be the same, for life.

Team Clark said...

Ohhhh - that is really sweet!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin