Friday, November 14, 2008

tutorial in the near future...

flowers from GI joe husband for my birthday (NOT FROM MY ARCHIVES!)

so my wonderful friends come to my aid again. lets see, i have a borrowed sewing machine, a borrowed microwave (oh yeah forgot to mention that yet another thing that i use every single day is broken too! lets just hope things come in threes!) and now a borrowed camera. so i'm going to use this weekend to create a tutorial on a nine patch (which by the way my quilt in almost done). this weekend will be a slow paced one. i've come to long for weekends probably as much as the kids do. weekends mean no having to wake up the kids for school, no homework, no gym, no hustling and bustling. yes, friday night and saturday day are my favorite days of the week.

so have a good one and i'll see you on monday with a tutorial if all goes well!

9 comments:

rachel griffith said...

you poor thing.
thank goodness for great pals!!!

can't wait to see your new tutorial.
:D

burg3g said...

Did I tell you that Jake moved in next door to Chris. Now they can keep an eye on each other.

V and Co. said...

or annoy each other!

Aubrey said...

Hmm, maybe it's time to convince my husband he can't get away with his no-flowers-on-my-birthday policy anymore.

Sherry said...

Have a great week-end!

Team Clark said...

Oh, hooray, Vaness! That's great you got everything at least temporarily replaced. Especially the microwave - how would anyone survive without one??!

Kara said...

Oh and Happy Birthday! I didn't even know, that's the kinda friend I am. Sorry, I hope you bought yourself something super cool!

Cheryl said...

Great to have friends like you have!

Bonnie said...

V you have received a blog award. Check my blog post for today to get it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin