Tuesday, October 7, 2008

and then there were...a lot of them

dear GI Joe husband,
i just wanted to give you a visual because i'm pretty sure you would want to see it with your own eyes...YEAH it started with ONE and now we have 1, 2...A LOT. maybe this is his year to finally get back the nate we used to know? it brings a huge smile to my face...and a lot of snacks to have to prepare. pure happiness i tell you!
love,
your wife who's barely hanging on till you get back so she spreads herself really thin making things just to keep busy, v

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I am so glad to hear Nate is doing so much better. I know it must be a huge relief for you. Keep up the good work!

Laura said...

That is so awesome. A tribute to you for being such a great mother to see him through that hard time!!!

Deeanna said...

Cute post! Ahhh, so many boys! Looks like my backyard!!! Can I just say I'm glad were are back in school? Take care, Supermom!

SLO Rober said...

There is nothing that brings me more joy than to see kids all playing together and having fun.

girlsmama said...

What a sight! Go Nate! Mom too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin