Wednesday, May 7, 2008

what i'm doing today...

first off thank you for your comments yesterday, the sites, and the encouraging words alone made me have a great day. i know we will be alright. he's a great kid, and we're doing better already, even from when we first got the diagnosis.
today is filled with things i need to do...
kind of wish i could just sit under a quilt and read all day long, but no, things need to be done. but in really great news (well to me at least) i get to finish my rag rug that i've been working on with my friend. i'll definitely be posting pics of that, and i'm so happy to be able to put a DONE next to it on my to do list. happy cleaning, baking (yes that's my kind of baking because i suck at it) and creating.
ps: have i mentioned how much i'm sooo loving my photoshop? i just wish i knew how to use it to it's full potential!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a perfect day!

haley said...

is it photo shop or photo shop elements? i just got elements for my birthday and i'm loving what i've figured out, but i think i need more direction!

V and Co. said...

it's photoshop elements...crap there's more out there isnt there. i wonder if this one is the one that i can blur the background on...i've tried the whole "layer" thing but i'm a total retard when it comes to following directions, haha..and i make patterns for people to follow directions how funny is that.

Marie said...

Just girls! Fun!

girlsmama said...

I can't wait to see your rug! I need to find some creating time...

Rachel Holloway said...

CHECK YOU OUT!! Little Mrs. Productive...

Impressed, really! :)

I don't know about Elements, but there is a really easy way to blur the background on the program I use...Maybe we need to talk on the phone again... :)

V and Co. said...

yes please, i need help with google reader and elements, i have a t-ball game for middle child boy tonight but tomorrow seems to be open, you want to talk then?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin