Monday, May 12, 2008

it has begun...

my work in progress... i'm really loving this quilt, and at the end of her all white bed (someday) i think it will be perfect!!!
3 women and their projects, 9 boys under the age of 8, 3 girls under the age of 4, a lot of pizza, milk, some diet Dr. Pepper, a little bit of chocolate...okay a lot of chocolate, cackling like old women over whatever we thought was hilarious at the moment (high off of chocolate and caffine), and a ton of sewing. my house is trashed, but my, i mean katies quilt top is in it's final stages.

10 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

SOUNDS DIVINE!!!

mommymelb said...

That sounds like tons of fun!!!!

Marie said...

I guess if Jon was to start posting things on here, I would only want the few I knew and trusted to see. For one, I dont want him in trouble!

girlsmama said...

Wish it could have been me! The quilt is coming together nicely!

Maggi said...

awesome! Hey there is a website that you can download some awesome Photoshop actions - that produce killer pictures!!! it's http://www.phauntactions.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=1&products_id=7&zenid=8tnbh6ng3vb5g371p9icgbacs6 not too expensive either. Just thought you'd like to know!!! You're awesome!!
Mag

V and Co. said...

oooh thanks maggi!

Becca said...

yes, I remember seeing you a few times in Monterey! Oh goodness you are crafy-I'm jealous!

Marie said...

That was so Jon writing!!

Bonnie said...

I was in The Porch the other day and the lady there and I were discussing our dear friend, and majorly talented Vanessa. I know I have said this before but I am so glad you have Katie to sew for, etc. There is nothing like a little girl to inspire you!

The Willeyes said...

What a beautiful quilt! You are so talented! Mel :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin