Tuesday, April 22, 2008

smarter than the average goat, and confessions...

so i outsmarted the goats, they keep getting out and i would of taken a picture of my labors but until it holds up for a few days i'm not going to brag, but i think i'm getting smarter than them! me and my momma, i wish i had her green eyes!
and i confessed about the habit i felt totally guilty that i was sneaking around with it that i came out and told her...she was a little disappointed ( i hate to do that!) but then as you can tell she couldn't stay mad for too long...and then i got the lecture. *sigh* i know mom...i'll try.


here's a picture of the product of the boxes i posted yesterday, they are these wonderfully delicious, tasty, happy makers that are called pan de vonos...they are bread made with cheese(correction:AND eggs i was told), and are to die for!!! especially with some hot chocolate! the kids and i enjoyed ever single one of them and we can't wait for the next batch to come out of the oven!!! thank heavens for my hispanic full of spunk mommy! i'm a total product of her and that makes me proud!

5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

YUM-O-LUM! Your momma is so beautiful--you have every right to be proud of such a fine woman!!

Glad you're havin' such an awesome time!

Bonnie said...

Vanessa, your mom is so pretty. The tow of you look very much alike. It really made me miss my mom and my girls to see you so happy together. Every mom needs at least one daughter. I am praying my Laura will get one one day. Those mother daughter relationships are like no other. Talk about sisterhood~that's it.

Marci said...

uuyour mom is lovely and so are you! even with your nasty little habit (mine is called pepsi so i can relate!).

Sally said...

Great picture of you both! So cute!

SLO Rober said...

How beautiful your mom is. You can look forward to growing old beautifully.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin