Sunday, April 13, 2008

i bet you a million dollars you have never....

had your goat stare at you from your trampoline with a look of "what? havn't you ever seen a goat on a trampoline before?"
or had a knocking sound at around 10:30 at night that freaks you out cause out here in the country you don't hear much of anything once the sun goes down unless it's a deliberate sound for you to hear, and when you look out your front door and see a shadow, and you look just a little bit closer, you are relieved yet shocked to see two goats staring at you on your front porch like "what? haven't you ever seen a goat on your front porch before?" this picture is actually taken from inside my house looking out to the goats through my glass storm door. when i opened my front door i was laughing so hard and the first thought was "no one's going to believe me" so i went to get my camera. so if there's any advise that i can give to ANYONE out there is DON'T GET A GOAT, and please if you do end up getting a goat (cause you are stupid) don't be dumber and get yourself a second goat.
i think i'm going to get rid of the goats and tell the kids they ran away. i hate goats.

13 comments:

Sally said...

Hilarious! Why do you have them anyway??? :)

Marie said...

Vanessa, you are so funny! I get freaked a lot. I hate hearing strange sounds when jon is away.

Lisa said...

The goat gets up there all by him/herself? On the trampoline? Does he/she jump? How does it get down?

Bonnie said...

Vanessa, this is so funny. I funally caught up with everyone's blog posts for the past Month..it is good to be back. I am so glad I know and love you! :-)

Rachel Holloway said...

WHAT THE?!?!! Are you kidding me?? That is the FUNNIEST thing ever!

Don't you worry--I won't be buying any goats ANY time soon!

Amanda said...

I love goats! Maybe because I don't own one....

V and Co. said...

sally, i don't know why i don't know why i STILL have them. originally it was to eat the weeds and the grass in our pature, but clearly all they really do is find new ways to get out of there and into our backyard and into the street (and my front porch!)

lisa, yes, she gets up there on her own and actually has been known to "jump" on it, she gets on her hind legs (especially when the boys are on there) and does a little dance and hops around, pretty sure that's her version of jumping on the tramp.
bonnie welcome back it's been a while friend!
rachel, good now i feel like i've given you the best advise ever
marie, yeah the noise freaked me out so bad that i almost got the bat, but when i sneaked around the corner and saw "ears" that stick up, i was relieved.
amanda, pretty sure the goats are up for sale after last night, actually i'll pay YOU to take them, you want em? ;)

Cannon Clan said...

vanessa you are so funny!

Marci said...

i have a goat and he is the bully of our whole place! he's a little pygmy goat and we have fallow deer and even the bucks are scared of him. i hate that goat...they are evil.
that tramp jumpin is some funny stuff, i don't care who ya are.

mommymelb said...

That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time....

Jenny said...

You would so win that bet. I seriously can't wait to see what the goats do next.

girlsmama said...

You don't love them deep down inside, somewhere? My kids love the goats at Jarrod's aunt's ranch. I'm glad they're there and not here. :)

Georgia Girl said...

Yes I believe you...I have goats to...what a great tax break! Claim so much off my taxes cause of these babys....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin