Friday, April 9, 2010

a few faves from the link up

well, well, well, for the first link me up party i think we did pretty well. almost 180 links. not bad.
there were so many of you that entered that i wasn't able to comment on each. oh but i did check out each and every one of you! fabulous things being created out there! if i could i would put up a ton more pictures but for now here are a few of my favorites:
1.mary on lake pulski's awesome hexagon quilt 2.scatter sunshine's too cute lima bean wreath in my favorite green 3. thimbleanna's gorgeous wedding quilt (i'm so digging the different shades of creams)
1. just another day in paradise's cute party hat 2. diary of a quilter's gorgeous Dresden plate quilt 3.helping little hand's adorable caterpillar applique.
1. scraps and strings cute bow tie 2. quilt fabric delight's adorable apron 3.noodle head's gorgeous red riding hood coat. (i want one for katie)
1. moda home mom's too cute bunny eggs 2. pick up some creativity's fabric easter basket 3. trey and lucy's beautiful button earings

1. cressall pictures (ahem using my pattern) adorably cute strawberry cake 2.love in the mommyhood's too cute for words dress 3. a pretty cool life's awesome bean bags (congrats on being sytyc round three contestant!)
1. house of hepsworth's dollar store ball 2.yarn and hook's adorable little hat! 3. lemon tree creation's awesome clock
1. terrace hill's vintage inspired apron 2.made by a momma monster's lovely hydrangea 3. casy random's awesome granny neclace

1.lemon squeezy's adorably cute basket 2. at second street's (always creative!) leather bracelets 3. bijou lovley's classy neclace

SO many amazing links! i wish i had more time to upload even more up!
i must admit there is one link up that i was just blown away by.

this baptism dress made by brown paper packages. i mean holy hannah look at that dress!
um can i pre-order mine by 4 years for katie?a.maz.ing!

some of you mentioned that i needed to have my own button for the link me up party. well next time i promise to! but this time if you've been mentioned ever on my blog make sure to get your button!

we'll do this again soon!
come monday we will have a sponsored giveaway ;)


v and co loves her sponsors check out forever you!

21 comments:

rachelmp said...

Oh, thank you for showing my little girl Maya in her apron! It gave me such a surprise. Lots and lots of cute and clever links there too

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Thank you so much for linking to my bike basket! It made my night!

sharon said...

so many cute projects! thanks - I am excited about the next link up :) maybe by then I will have the quilt I am making with the fabric I bought from you in progress...

the mama monster said...

so many wonderfull projects to go explore. thanks for including mine!

chris said...

Thank you for featuring my Easter basket tutorial. I am in such amazing company! What a great way to start my Friday.

Nielsen Family said...

That baptism dress rocks...but the link won't work :( and I also didn't find it on brown paper packages. Could you link it up again?
Thanks! Great inspiration!

Denise said...

LOVE it!!! Great projects and pics:) Thanks for sharing!!

Leisel said...

Wow! Thank you for feature my dress. And I would love to make one for your little one. . .in four years! ;0)

Thanks,

Leisel
Brown Paper Packages

Brianna! said...

BOLD COLORS & PRINTS!
I love!!

xoxo
bB
www.itsybitsybrianna.blogspot.com

holly | bijou lovely said...

Thanks for including my necklace! So many wonderful links to look through! That dress is so cute, I love the pink.

Casey said...

thanks for including my granny necklace!

Busy Little Quilter said...

You really did have some awesome projects that linked up with you.

Thanks for the button! I'm excited!! Although I wasn't mentioned in this link up, you did feature my Halloween banner a few months ago.

Bt the way...I felt bad that my link up last week wasn't one of your tutorials. So today I posted a Spring banner that I made for my Hoosier cabinet and I entered into the Sew and Tell Friday group. I love making banners for "her".

Erin A said...

Thanks so much for featuring my clock!! How I love it so...

I actually meant to send you a note b/c I started an etsy shop this week (still empty), and when they asked if I had been referred by a friend (or something like that), I couldn't think of anyone off the top of my head so I put you. Hope that isn't crazy sounding, don't think we're bffs or something... :) Anyway, just in case you got something that from etsy that said "thanks for inviting Blues and Branches to etsy" or something, twas me :)

Have a great weekend. I will certainly be rocking your featured button :)

maleahbliss said...

AHHH!! Thank you so much for featuring me!!! There were a lot of awesome projects, so I feel honored to be included! :)

Tanya said...

oh my goodness thank you so much! i jumped up and down when i saw my earrings :o)

Very Shannon said...

Ohhhhhh, fun!!! thanks for the link luv!!!!!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Too, too fun to see my quilt show up first on your list Vanessa! This was so great. Thank you and I enjoyed all of the links!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

UM...blush thank you. Sorry I didn't stop by yesterday and check...let's just say things here have been vomity-specatular!

So excited I can put a button on my blog.

Excited for more linky fun!

Terri said...

So many talented folks - thank you for sharing!

Anna said...

great stuff! everyone's pics look amazing. Thanks for including lil ol me. :)

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Too cute I just love all of these projects!!

Check out my new
GIVEAWAY!!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin