Monday, December 22, 2008

our weekend


then i decided to torture myself and the kids by trying to take a picture...these depict happy moments...but don't be fooled.
ps: i'm pretty darn proud of myself this year for letting the tree be decorated by my children. notice the gaps and clumps of ornaments, GI Joe husband knows that's a big BIG deal. i totally let it go and didn't care. next i'll let them decorated their bedroom...ahahahahaha! no way never going to happen.
well at least they all looked up for one of them. happy holidays from my crazy crew to yours.

12 comments:

Mae said...

I love both the photos of your kids! I think the one where they're not looking at the camera is still a beautiful photo. Surprisingly, no one has an off look on their face so that's awsome!

Is Kyle still styling his own hair? It's very cute.

Fleming Family said...

Those are great shots! As real as they get! Haha. What handsome boys and a beautiful baby girl you have! How many days now? :)

Rachel Berry said...

Great pics! Your kids are getting so big! I love relaxing weekends they are the best. :)

Four of a Kind said...

Great pics! I know it's hard to relinquish the decorating duties...our tree is so clumped up this year!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the photo where they're all giggling with each other!
Candy

Laura said...

Your children are absolutely beautiful! Love the writing on the pictures. So cute.

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

I think the pic of the kids looking at each other is the cutest... it's natural and looks like kids!!

SLO Rober said...

That picture of the kids made me happy. Thanks for sharing it and putting up with the photo shoot. I'm picky about my tree also, so this year I just ignored it and let Ash do the whole tree.

girlsmama said...

I love the pictures! It looks like it was a good weekend.

Rachel Holloway said...

super sweet. Sounds like a great weekend...

AND BEAUTIFUL pics!! I love your new camera too!!

Deeanna said...

I love your darling babies! Merry Christmas!

Sally said...

Your kids are so cute! I know how hard it is to get all of them to smile at the same time! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin