Wednesday, December 17, 2008

aprons and hotpads...

go check them out HERE
tell me you wouldn't look smokin' hot in one of these numbers? i walk around all day in mine and i feel like i want to put on some pearls or something. watch out donna reed!

i did finish these for the boys' teachers. my boys have the BEST teachers this year. i really can't express how grateful i am for these teachers, especially my oldest son's. she's pretty much an angel. she's patient and loving and understanding of him. i see so many good differences this year and i KNOW it has a lot to do with her! these hot pads were made with "recess" charm packs and muslin. i think they turned out pretty cute.
tomorrow i'll be posting the tutorial for the bandanna skirt.

8 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

WHew! I am SO glad to be a super cool person commenting here!! :)

WHY, WHY, WHY did you have to tempt me with these aprons? They are so adorable! Sheesh...right before Christmas and all....

heading over there to drool.

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

I'm looking forward to the bandana skirt tutorial!! yeah.
those hotpads are a great idea for teacher gifts... hmmmm.

Mindy said...

Oh, if only I had money! Is there anything you can't do, my dear friend? I love them!

rachel griffith said...

pearls huh???
hahaha.

the pot holders turned out SUPER cute!!!

SLO Rober said...

Very cute aprons! I'm so glad about Your oldest's teacher, too. Can you get her again for next year?

cherry said...

Tooooooooooo adorable...as usual! You have the knack girl. cherry

Tangee said...

Oh, so cute! I LOVE it all. You've got me feeling creative now.

trish said...

Good Morning V. :o)
I know I am digging way back here in your blog, but I was wondering if you will ever create these aprons for your Etsy shop again? They are just precious!
Sincerely - Trish

Blog Widget by LinkWithin