Wednesday, March 19, 2008

haven't completely given up on stitchery


i've been so busy making stuff for the gifford house and etsy that i really havnt been working on my stitchery, but here and there i've been able to do it, and well here's my new pattern that will be in quilt stores for 4th of july. still have to make a few more for the other stores but this one will be at pine needles (probably soon) so if you are inthe west jordan area, check it out my stitchery name is....TADA...... "made by me" been doing it for 5 years now. and so yes some of the patterns i am so proud to call my own, and some, well not so much. but i think this one turned out pretty cute. so yeah that's me, "made by me", "uptownjane", and "country chick", "v", "vanessa", "nessa"and so forth...i must be a schizophrenic wannabe i'm up to like 4 personalities.

9 comments:

Felicia said...

Ha! I caught you...you weren't going to turn on your blog today.

But then, I'm supposed to be quilting right now, too...

Rachel Holloway said...

SOOOO CUTE!~Love this one--you are amazing! I keep telling myself to buy a kit. Maybe this summer...

V and Co. said...

did i say the whole day? yikes well that was stupid, no way am i going to be able to do that! didnt you know that "addiction" and "ocd" are my middle names?

rachel the patterns are there for you when you want to start, just ask and i will send!

Laura said...

so cute. One day maybe I will master this craft.

Bonnie said...

Vanessa, this is so awesome. I know my Laura would love this one. Her boys have an Americana bedroom which is so fitting for a military family. When missing Daddy it is great that they can remember why! Great creation!

Bonnie said...

A day without blogging..you have got to be kidding! I am already wondering how I can take three weeks off in Italy..oh wait...Laura does have a computer....so...all is well. I will miss my daily visits with all of you though!

laura.elizabeth said...

Vanessa, I LOVE it! Are you willing to make more to sell? I know may military wife who would love to have that in their home!

Bonnie said...

Love you to do list on your blog. Good place for me to put one too so I can remember what I am supposed to be doing.

V and Co. said...

laura, i could possibly make another one to sell, she would have to get the frame seperatly though, i'm learning to make frames but i am defitnitly not that good! (the one featured is not made by me, but i'm trying my hand at those, when the weather gets a little warmer)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin