Saturday, March 29, 2008

good nights sleep, new apron, kids occupied...


so i got such a great night's sleep, i think i got like 9 hours, katie slept through the night, (a first! in a loooooooooooooooong time) a friend gave me a new apron (plain white, and i can't wait to put adorable pockets on it!!!) and the kids are excited and have all kinds of plans to play all day long with pokemon and little green soldiers, sooooo my sewing machine is in full speed mode, ipod is a booming with my music (one earphone on so i can hear if i'm needed),diet dr. pepper in hand, gorgeous weather (in the 50's) so we'll do a picnic lunch i think, all in all great day...i won't even let the goat get me in a bad mood (he's in the nieghbor's yard, and i'm just leaving him there, don't care!) kyle just told me that ryan called him a stupid head, "tell him you are not" "okay!" see problem solved...everything can roll off of me today! cause i have a date with finishing my table runners, baby doll quilt and sugar cookies, and the kids and i will have a picnic, i'm going to rent the bee movie and we'll eat popcorn. and then i'll get my dumb goat back in my yard.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you! this made me get in a good mood too. i'm not gonna let anything get me down and i'm gonna go sew!!!

Laura said...

Maybe for FHE next week, for your "game" you can play "Kill the goat." The boys would probably love it and then you wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. Just kidding!

melissa said...

Glad you are feeling better! It is AMAZING what a good night of sleep can do- I am still waiting for one (Avery has always been a great sleeper, but Finley... not so much)! Enjoy your day! Happy sewing! Happy picnicing too- sounds fun!

V and Co. said...

um laura, that's a little more tempting than i would like to admit!

Mindy said...

Sounds like a great day! And a great night's sleep!

SLO Rober said...

I LOVE days after I have had 9 housr of sleep!

Jenny said...

Woohoo! What a great day! I love whatever project you're working on in the pic - is that the baby quilt? Or maybe the table runner? Either way, the fabric is adorable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin