Tuesday, March 4, 2008

happy makers


1. it's been a week, woohoo! only 51 more to go!

2. i got to wear flip-flops again!

3. stopped by the school to drop off ryan and kyle, got stopped by one of nate's teachers who said he's having another great day!
4. i get to hang out with a great friend while our kids play today
5. i got motivated and made a patch quilt pillow for my room today
6. bought some more scrapbook paper (don't know why cause i don't have anything to do with it, but i love it anyway)
7. drank my last diet coke and diet dr. pepper yesturday, and i'm not buying anymore (a little scared about this one but i'm going to get healthy!)
8. read our scriptures said prayers this morning, and as nate was leaving the boys told him they loved him and he said he loved them too.
9.the birds are actually chirping outside!
10. katie woke up happy
11. katies taking a nap and the boys are all in school and the only sound is me typing
12. i got inspired and made katie felt sugar cookies and the frosting is pink fabric that has polka dots (oh so cute)
13. there seems to be a undertone of peace in our house
14. did i mention the sun is out?
15. there's so many more happy makers, but i'm just happy that i have so many!

10 comments:

Laura said...

That is a lot to be happy about!

girlsmama said...

Yeah you! Cute toes! I'd love to see pics of the cookies and pillow. I love to CASE (copy and steal everything!)the projects you make.

girlsmama said...

Maybe I should change CASE to copy and share everything. Steal is so harsh.

V and Co. said...

haha CASE...love it, i do that too i guess!

KimberlyGanir said...

Wait, I just looked at your blog and it was a different background like 2 seconds ago. Anyway, I took your advice and changed my background, so easy!! Thanks so much. But how do you get it so that it doesn't say that my background is pyzam? You know how it says it at the top?

Jenny said...

Sounds like a great day! Is it warmer there than it is here (in the 30's), or are you just braving the cold, since it IS March, after all?

Your cookies sound adorable - would love to see a pic!

V and Co. said...

nope it was a wopping 34 degrees today, but the sun was out and my toes didnt freeze off so i wore em...did you guys like my super white toes?

laura.elizabeth said...

I love this idea- happy makers! They are all around when I look for them. Thanks for sharing!

Bonnie said...

I am glad you put a counter on for Jake's return. There is so much in each life to rejoice over if we just take time to find it.

Mindy said...

I LOVE flip flops!!! Thanks for sharing your happy things!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin