Tuesday, June 24, 2008

good book


it was easy it was fun and it was cute, and i did it in a day/night. once again i'm not into mythological stuff but this shannon hale chick is pretty good and makes it fun.
the one i finished today (not mush sewing going on because of it) is "unwind" by neal shsterman. its a fast read also seeing that i started it two nights ago, and am not allowed to spend every waking hour doing things just for me, but while the kids played outside, i got to sit in my nice little shaded corner and watch from afar...next on the list is "secret lives of bees" by kidd, heard its a good one, but it's going to have to wait a little cause i have a date with sewing tonight...i'll show you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

I'm in need of a good read and your book review is perfect. I'm going to have to keep my eye out for this one!
I also should be sewing tonight. I have a cute little pile of Ginger Blossom fabric that is screaming at me to do something with it. Should I heed it's call? ;)
But Of Course!

Bonnie said...

The secret Life of Bees is very interesting and good. You'll probably like it quite a bit. I have always liked stories about life in the south so it was good to me albeit a little weird in places.

Anonymous said...

Loved The Secret Life of Bees. Hope you enjoy it. It's another fast read.

girlsmama said...

I thought the "Secrect Life of Bees" was great! Haven't read the new Shannon Hale yet! I'll have to go get it.

Melinda said...

I really liked the Secret Life of Bees, too. And I've read a couple of Shannon Hale's books, but not that one yet. I'll have to look for it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin