Friday, June 20, 2008

the girl loves her shoes

what's a girl to do when she loves all her shoes? have a pair on her feet and another pair close at hand wherever she goes…might have a little to do with the fact that the momma loves her shoes too.
Both the little one and I got new shoes yesterday. They were on clearance and calling my name, and now it means I need to retire a pair of shoes that these will replace…hmmm... I’ll have to sit on this one for a little.

On the agenda today…clean, clean, clean, a little more gardening,

and trying to get rid of these ( i didn’t say they weren’t cute or anything…i just don’t need 7 cats at my house you know?) i’ve put it off till now because i’m still in the doghouse for getting rid of the goats. *sigh* just trying to get some of the crazy out of here and clearly i’m not going anywhere so the cats have got to go…anyone want one?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I stumbled across your blog. I have 3 boys and hopefully will have a girl like you! I think you have such a great way with words. Hope you don't mind me stopping by.

SLO Rober said...

I have those shoes! I love them!I love the doll quilt, BTW. If Ash played with dolls I'd buy it. But she prefers to play with 8 year old boys. Ha-Ha!

girlsmama said...

Way cute shoes! Where'd you find them? Ans sorry, I'm just not much of a cat person.

Jennifer Never said...

You've been a busy little bee haven't you??!! Your backyard looks great! Your doll quilt is adorable! Love the skirt and the shoes, and you couldn't pay me to take a kitten off your hands. The vacation is defiantly over isn't it. You're amazing lady!!

Jennifer Never said...

I don't know what you call picky fabric hoarders in Utah...but here in Nebraska, we are called fabric snots. I just decided that. So there. Love ya!

Jen Stewart said...

LOVE all the shoes and that kitten is about the cutest thing ever.

V and Co. said...

you want the cat? i'm coming up july 4th weekend!

Bonnie said...

Vanessa the shoes are so cute. I just love it when a mom has a little girl to relate to. I am praying for one for my Laura someday. How neat that she likes shoes too!

The kitten is cute...I foolishly let Laura get one when she was junior in high school. I know how long they live. I like cats but they love me. I cannot have one because they never leave me alone. They are so cute when they are little though and before they get warped!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin