Sunday, June 15, 2008

for fathers day i hate you...




10 things I hate about you:

1.you are a wonderful husband... I hate that I miss you everyday.



2.you are a great father...I hate that the boys don’t have you around to do fatherly things with.



3.you baby Katie to no end...I hate that she will not know you till you get home.



4.you take care of me... I hate that I’ve had to figure out photo shop (and not very well) all by myself.



5.you are the hardest worker I know...I hate that the boys don’t have you as a role model all year long.



6.you are a sponge for knowledge... I hate not having you spout off useless facts.



7.you are funny...I hate that when I laugh at something, it’s not something that you said.



8.you are eccentric at times...I hate that you are not here to complain that i am facing you at night in bed and my breathing makes your arm hairs sway back and forth.



9.you are super organized...okay well I don’t hate that one, you can be kind of annoying when you can organize to no end everything and then organize those things you organized into more organization. I guess I hate not being annoyed at your organizing skills.



10.you are not here...and I hate that.



happy fathers day hun from me and the crew

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from ya'll on fathers day. Love you and miss you, give the kids a big hug and a kiss for me.

Mindy said...

V, you make me cry! Hugs to you and your kids without their daddy with them today. Oh, and I totally understand the breathing on the arm hair thing! I hate it when my hubby breathes on my arm hairs, or neck hairs!

Lisa said...

Very sweet post. I'm sorry that it's even on your mind, in this way, but I appreciate the sacrifices you and your family make on a daily basis for our freedom.

Now, number 8 cracked me up. That's something I would say to my husband. "Stop breathing on me!"

:O)

girlsmama said...

I'm all teared up. Thanks for helping us appreciate the everyday! And I totally get the breathing thing...I don't like people breathing "my air" at night.

Sally said...

Oh that made me sad! You guys are amazing to me, thanks for what you are doing!!!

V and Co. said...

i defitnitly didn't mean to make anyone sad!!! but thanks for "feeling it" with me!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin