Monday, September 29, 2008

the start of my photowall


i've been wanting to do this for over a year. my best friend ginger had a full wall dedicated to pictures and since then i've always have wanted to do it, well this is the start of my photo wall located in my hall way. the idea is that i will just keep adding as time goes on. there's no rhyme or reason to it except the black frames ( i'm going to paint the red one black) and i want to add random plates and hoops with fabric as well. i absolutely love love love it and think it makes my hall very cozy, warm and brings a smile to my face every time i pass it.

5 comments:

Inspired Kara said...

That red frame is perfect!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of getting your wall started. You just simply started one!

I have a stack of frames and a hard-drive full of photos and a lot of excuses for it not being on my wall.

I will definitely be throwing up a photo wall next month!

Thanks for the inspiration to just do it! Collections can grow on the wall.

girlsmama said...

I love this idea! And I think the red frame could stay...

The Oylers said...

I have been throwing this idea around with one of my walls in my room, even with the black frames and now that I've seen yours I am going to do it...I love it!

Jeni said...

so far so good. I love this idea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin