Tuesday, September 23, 2008

GI joe husband does good work


i'm finally able to put some of my dishes back in the cabinets, we're working on the doors today. i asked him why he was doing this while on his leave and his answer was "cause i know it would make you happy." yes it does, but not for the same reasons he thinks. he thinks i want them done...but while we work together on the counters and the painting all i can think is "this is what i want our life to be like, always working side by side, because that's when i'm happiest."

8 comments:

Jennifer Never said...

How precious, and sweet, and lovey dovey! Glad your cabinets are getting done. That one looks super duper.

Sally said...

All I can say is "awwwwwww" I'm happy for you too.

Laura said...

How sweet!!!! I am so happy for you to have some time with your man!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about working next to the love of your life. It somehow feels so good to be together on an adventure. Silly to think cabinets or new floors are adventures but it is a little, you know?

Now wall-papering together that's another story...

Rachel Berry said...

Can't wait to see the finished product!

lisa said...

That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard!! I'm glad that your spending the time together well and enjoying it.

girlsmama said...

I'm glad you are happy! And your cabinets look happy too!

Bonnie said...

Vanessa this look so nice. I love white cabinets. Ours need repainting too. In a big way! Jake seems so sweet. You deserve a guy like him! How is school going for the boys this year? Better for Nate than last year?

Have you published on BD yet?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin