Monday, December 13, 2010

nine


happy ninth birthday to my second noise maker.
a few facts about you right now:

*you love spaghetti, tacos, burritos, and you hate pizza.
*you love to read and will read any huge book you can get your hands on.
*you love school. (and are really good at it too)
*you are my easy going kid. thank you.
*you sometimes choose to hang out with me instead of doing other things on your free time. (that makes me tear up when i think about it)
*you want to learn to sew. (i love that!)
*you do all your homework, chores, and keep your room clean without being asked. (your future wife will love you for that)
*you are way older in maturity than your actual years.
*your siblings look to you for guidance.
*you can sense when family members are in need and you usually are the one to try to comfort them.


you are are an amazing kid.
we're so lucky to be your parents.
we love you and we hope you have a wonderful birthday eating tacos and having ice cream cake. ;)
comments closed

19 comments:

theradtkereport said...

Happy birthday to your son! Tacos make the best birthday dinner. That's what I had for my birthday two days ago and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Mystica said...

Happy birthday nine year old!

Gene Black said...

Happy Birthday to your son, who almost sounds too good to be true!

Phyllis said...

Happy Birthday to your 9 year old noisemaker.

pocalinde said...

happy birthday !!

Deanna said...

Today is a great day for a birthday!!!

one of my 'noisemakers' just turned FIVE today! They grow up too fast!

LeAnn said...

Happy birthday! Every family needs a peacemaker/noisemaker just like you!

Emily said...

Happy birthday! I hope I have a kid like you some day.

Marie said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!

Purple Quilter Queen said...

Tacos and ice cream cake - ROCK!! Have a great birthday! You have a pretty awesome mom too but I'm sure you know that huh? Have a good one! Jenn

virginia Lindsay said...

What a handsome boy. Your list about him is really nice too. Happy day to your whole family while you celebrate your sweet boy.

Rachel said...

Tacos are the best celebration food! :) Happy Birthday!!

bethanndodd said...

Happy Birthday to your noisemaker!

The One and Only said...

Happy Birthday #2 Noise maker!!! He sounds like a wonderful person!! Yes, he will be making one lady lucky down the future road!! btw, I love tacos too!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETIE! I have a wonderful son that sounds much like you. He is also sensitive and caring and loving to his mom (me), too!

I consider him one of the best gifts in my life, and I'm pretty sure your mom feels the same way, too!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for sharing your mom with us! She's pretty special too and I'm guessing that might be where you get your specialness as well!

Suzy
suzymcqatcomcast.net

Lynn S. said...

Awww! What a cute kid! Happy birthday to him and lucky you AND him for having each other!

vivi said...

happy birthday v son :)
what could you wait? I don't know you in person, but you must be a wonderful mum and woman
congratulations to you and your husband too

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

What a beautiful post :) He sure is very lucky to have a mom like you.

I'd love it if you could stop by my blog and check out my 1st giveaway!

http://theelephantstrunk42.blogspot.com/2010/12/v8-ambition-giveaway.html

Morgan Moore said...

What a cutie pie! Happy Birthday!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin