Wednesday, January 20, 2010

look at you guys go

i've been busy with the hand sewing. keep a look out for new patterns and kits and ready made things coming soon to my etsy shop! i'll let you know when

ooooh but people! PE.O.PLE!!!!
you have been busy yourself with the v and co tutorials!!!! you make me proud. and a little teary eye but that's nothing that a bag of chocolate wont help!

so here we go, shall we see what you all have been up to? a lot is all i have to say.

first off you guys are LOVE.ING the scarf! look at little miss thang from make it my own and how she rocks it in black! i guess when you have gorgeous blond hair like that you'd want to show it off with darker colors!
michelle of the daily nusz rocked the scarf as well! you may need to take off the scarf with how hot you look in it striking a pose!!
and for the life of me i can not find the name of the wonderful gal (hey thanks ba and the boys for stepping up and claiming your back yard lawn!) ;) that sent me these pics...but look at her twiny balls (and yes you all snicker and giggle when you write that to me in emails... dirty minds)

uh... in the process she did make her lawn look a little decorated as well.
that soooo would not fly with mr. v and co.
he's uh, what can i say... a little starts with an "A" and ends with a "NAL" about his lawn.
i need to do a whole post on that...but i'll wait till he does something to piss me off.
creative k made her own braided pillow. and it was the first thing she made on her new sewing machine! what an honor!
erin made these cute tote bags using my spray painted pillow's pattern and she even put her own little spin on it too!way to go erin!
tiny stitches does it right with the pine cones!! did you burn your fingers? need to do a little repenting due to the swear words that were flying out of your mouth? no? then you are better woman than i.
oh you guys liked the fabric wreaths too...check out this one by karly of coastal plains living
and this one by joscelyn of lilac barries. hope the mother in law liked it!! nicely done ladies!


cara arrowsmith made my fabric bracelets for christmas this year and made the cutest little bags to put them in!

she said and i quote "Everyone was so excited when they opened them, it was out of control!"
wow...to make people out of control...that's freakin' awesome if i do dare say so myself.

well, well, well, look at little miss bethany tee! that tea towel apron looks pretty darn good on you! hope you got to keep that one for yourself!

sarah swenson of peachtree press made these awesome ruffly pillows based on my snowy ruffle pillow. you have to check out what she made for her father for christmas. genius!!


and the turkey even if it's not in my shop for the season (uh but if you want it real bad you can request it through my etsy shop anytime) i still get pictures sent to me of you guys making them! check out grow home's! love the spread!!! super yummy!!!

little miss tammy of she wears flowers made these adorable towel cakes and she topped them off with my fabric strawberries i did over at the moda bake shop.


and last but not least miss kaye prince of miss print made this adorable pinwheel quilt for her friend's baby! soo cute!

now for the rest of you that have made stuff but haven't sent me links or put it in the flicker group. DO.IT. and we can show off what you've done! till next time.

we'll talk soon!
;)

v and co loves her sponsors check out terrace hill!

22 comments:

michele said...

ahhhhh!!! i can't believe lil ol' ME actually made it into your blog! can i just say that made my entire day?! i feel like a celebrity....okay, off to go make an appearance for the paparazzi now....

the thrifty ba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the thrifty ba said...

those are MY balls! (yes i snicker when i write that)http://baandtheboys.blogspot.com/2009/12/more-photos-of-my-balls.html
but i just started a new blog where i show what i have crafted and how i savem my hubby money at
thethriftyba.blogspot.com
thanks for putting my yard out there for all to see!

Kaye Prince said...

So very neat to see my quilt here! Thanks so much for posting it Vanessa - it feels awesome to be included!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

love it... i so want that black scarf!

Sarah said...

Thanks so much! I love those pillows a lot--your tutorial was really inspiring! Also, thanks for linking to my other post. How fun. =)

Allie said...

That is so fun to see what everyone's making!

amylouwhosews said...

awesome! You people are way too ambitious. I love the fabric bracelets (the color!) and the snow ruffle pillow, and the apron and the pinwheel quilt, and and and!! So cute! Hopefully I'm going to be super productive when I get home.....

anyone still puking at your house?

Tasha said...

Wow! Go people is right! Those are some fun things people have been making from your patterns. I had forgotten about the bracelets. I even have the stuff to make them RIGHT NOW. I am so going to go make myself one right now. For me. I hardly ever do that. It is always for someone else. But, oh, I want to make one of those. Fun!

Kimberly said...

Ok, this is hilarious!! I just broke down and bought your bracelet pattern... and the munite the paypal went through, Billy Joel's 'Uptown Girl' started playing on my itunes!!

I know, I know... doesn't take much to get me exctied... but I thought it was timely!

Can't wait to get going on a bracelet... you know, in my spare time...

Becky said...

Well, I for one am not surprised that your fabulous tutorials cause so much enjoyment and excitement! You Rock Vanessa! Good job PE.O.PLE

(You said "balls")

Mystica said...

How proud you must be that people make such beautiful stuff out of your tutorials!

Everything is gorgeous.

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

I just picked up the stuff yesterday to make the fabric wreath. So excited. BTW I have a husband that fits the same mold. Sometimes it is quite annoying :)

Dogwood said...

What a fun post to see all those items that people out in blogland made from your tutorials. Great and always fun to see a different variation on the same theme.

I think your lawn looks very colorful.

Have a "heart" day...

trish said...

I was curious if you ever thought about making a button that says "featured on v and co." ? :o)
I love all these creations!!
-Trish

Erin A said...

Thanks for the link, I loved looking through these! I still have a fabric wreath on the ole to do list as well.

I would totally rock a "V&Co featured me, but it was because I made stuff that she made first, but still..." button. :)

Looking forward to seeing the new projects!

The Cornett Family said...

I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE your blog and everything you do on it. One of these days if I'm feeling ambitious enough, I want to try one of your tutorials! Thanks so much for sharing!

Sandy said...

Wow! Lots of good stuff!

Dionne said...

That pin wheel blanket by Miss Print is freakin' amazing. Kaye is such a creative sewing genius!

CrazyYarnHarlot said...

AAAARGGGGGHHHH.. I must make the bracelets, but it seems the pattern is sold out. Will it be available again soooooon???

Desperately Hoping it will be...

V and Co. said...

shelly if you go in my etsy store you will see that it's been updated and that you can find the pattern once again for sale! thanks!!! ;) -V

Joscelyn said...

I just now saw this, not sure how I missed it. not sure if I told you this when you emailed me but the fabric I used for my wreath was all from charm packs. Ive been collecting them for ages and despite the tons and tons of patterns out there made just for them I never know what to do with them.

the no-sew fabric wreath was the perfect thing, tons of variety with out gouging too much into my stash and cutting up a large piece of fabric I may need later.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin