Thursday, July 16, 2009

winners and a tutorial

random picture to keep things interesting

and the winner of the auti dress is:
# 10 daysgoby who said:
"I love the dresses - I tried making one of those and I'm SO MUCH BETTER OFF buying one - especially when there are such cute fabrics!"


well it's your lucky day cause the random # generator picked your#!
if you could just email me at vanessa[dot]christenson[at]gmail[dot]com so i can foward your email to brandy, that would be great.

and because i want to give a few more of you a thank you for supporting our crafty mom, i'm giving away three of my ruffle pillow pattern:
the winners to the ruffle pillow patterns are:
#120 carol
#193 carolyn
#58 cara who i'll contact because she didn't leave a link

thanks for playing and thanks for supporting!

news on my homefront:
there will be a new tutorial tomorrow
i'm tingling with anticipation and i'm hoping you will like it.
come back tomorrow for sure!

14 comments:

mom2three said...

I love that random photo. Makes me want to move into your house. Want to adopt me? I'm very low maintenance.... well except for the 3 kids.

V and Co. said...

okay that's funny! sure what's three more kids?! ;)

Betsy said...

Cannot wait to the tutorial...gorgeous pic by the way. I so want to live there.

Jennifer Never said...

Hi Vanessa! Hope you are well. I thought I'd get my comment in while I can be up by the top so maybe you'd see it. Miss ya. Love ya.

Noodle said...

Beautiful, peaceful picture! Congrats to the winners, and thanks for the excitement of your giveaway. So generous of you!

Tricia said...

Congrats to the winners! What great prizes!
XOXO
*Tricia

Jess said...

Wow! I'm so excited!

Thanks!

rachel griffith said...

congrats to the lucky winners!!!
:)

and you KNOW i'll be around tomorrow with bells on.

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

if i knew there was a ruffle pattern up for grabs i would have entered... no kids = no need for a dress... and i wanted someone who needed it to get it... but the ruffle pillow... i need that!

The Harwood Family said...

Hi! I am one of your faithful blog stalkers. I love your style and all of your great ideas! Thank you for always sharing! I was just wondering where you got the small table and chair set that is in your girls room. AND...if the kitchenette you made her is out of a desk. I'm trying to incorporate some of your ideas from her room into my girl's room. Just needing some help! :) You can email me at harwoodfam@gmail.com. Thanks!

Laine said...

Just had to let you know that I love your picture.

witchywoman said...

Hi : )
Just wanted to let you know that i have been following your blog for quite a while and I just love it. You have a great sense of humor and the stories about your family are nice. I like seeing the great sewing projects you post about also. Thank you for posting those great tutorials.

Trisha

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

can't wait to see your tutorial!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Love love love this barn picture. And your new header?! I wanted to lick it, I loved it so much.

But I refrained.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin