Friday, June 19, 2009

making personal pizza's 9 year old style

so i'm off at girls camp and my 9 year old kid was asking what i was going to do about my blog (didn't know he cared) when i was gone. one question led to another and well here we go: making personal pizza's 9 year old style.
first get english muffins
second get pizza sauce (or spaghetti sauce but don't tell the other kids its spaghetti cause then they will say it doesn't taste right.) and put it on all the english muffins
pre-heat the oven at 400 degrees

then get mozzarella cheese and pepperoni and you are done and ready to put them in the oven.

this is him ready to put them in the oven.. what a goof...i have no idea where he gets his sense of humor from.


cook for 10 minutes and enjoy with some milk and a little bit of spongebob.


i would like to thank the 9 year old noise maker for helping me with my blogging material, especially while i'm gone.
he's a pretty great kid.
and not to mention that this is probably one of the only times you will see "cooking" things on my blog because, i don't cook cause i like it... i cook cause i have to. thankfully that is not going through in message to the next generation. i make sure to put on a stupid smile every time everyone pesters me with "what's for dinner?".

17 comments:

Eclectic Chic Style said...

LOL! I have that same stupied smile when they ask me that question. lol!! Great post, and he looks like a bundle of joy. Have fun at girl's camp!
♥ Teresa

Unknown said...

What a lovely way to return to your blog after not being able to see it due to dial up being unable to get to you. Here I am having coffee, seeing the lovely smile of a boy cooking. Yum!
I am having grandkids here for the weekend and will be doing the bracelet.
Your tutorials are always so precise.
thanks so much.

Purple Quilter Queen said...

Oh cool - I'm going to do that with my 8 year old because the second I pick her up from summer camp each day - that's the same song and dance I get. Those are super simple! Thanks to you both! Jenn

Busy Little Quilter said...

I'll have to make these with my grand kids. They will love them!

Thanks to you both for the great tutorial.

I hope you had fun at girls camp.

RosaMarĂ­a said...

jajajaja, love his face! to funny!
thanks for sharing! gracias por compartirlo!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

We make these at least once a week. Easy, fairly nutritious, and yeah... easy.

What a good kid to look out for your blog readers! ;-)

Heather said...

Your son is a silly as mine :) We make these, but use bagels. It’s a great thing for kids, because they can actually make it. Have fun at girls camp! I miss those days.

Kara said...

I love that my sister-in-law found you with out my help!

Journeying Five said...

he is a cute kid! keep him cooking and blogging because kid friendly recipes are always great!

woolies said...

Yum. Looks quite Delish!

Team Clark said...

Hmmm...I love english muffin pizzas - my mom used to make those all the time. Yummy!

Anonymous said...

He is going to make a fine Missionary in about 10 years!!!!

Marie said...

Love it! I dont cook either! How was Girls Camp?

dotti white said...

He looks like quite a character. Glad he wants to be supportive of you and your blogging!

Amber Filkins said...

Hey, I JUST made these for lunch today! Haven't been by in awhile, so I thought I'd say hi!

Beth said...

i'm 30+ almost 40, and we were making these almost 35 years ago. i just started making them with my 4 & 6 years olds. they love it. they think it is so cool & fun.

Katie said...

This is also the way my 26-year-old husband likes to make pizza!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin