Friday, February 1, 2008

My Other Blog "Country Chick Boutique"

Okay so my husband said that I need to stop trying to sell things on OUR blog (didn't even know he cared about this thing!) SOOO, I created a NEW blog for selling my stitchery, and table runners, finished stitchery pillows and framed ones too! I've been doing a little boutique here in town and well, I guess I thought maybe I would give this a try too! So please check it out, and send as many people my way too! Maybe I'll do like a little give away to those who "recomend me to a friend"! I'll have to think about it for a little bit, but I'll come up with something! It's still in the works, and I don't have TOO much on there but I'll see how this goes and I'll start working on some new stuff! Let me know if you think this is a dumb idea!!! Thanks for your support! LOVE YA! -V

http://countrychickboutique.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Laura said...

Very cute new site!!! Very good!!!

Sally said...

LOVE IT!! Already put a link on my blog! :) How do you put paper on the background?? I am still blog/computer illiterate!

Mindy said...

I love your new blog look, Vanessa! Your family is gorgeous! Your kids are cuter than buttons!

Rachel Holloway said...

FEEL FREE TO USE MY LINK! Am glad if I can help anyone else out. :) Love your blog--it is so fun to look at! :)

Jennifer Never said...

Ode to Vanessa:

Vanessa is so cool!!! She is so pretty. She is so creative and she should be doing these business things! I'm so glad she is my friend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin