Monday, February 25, 2008

i've been tagged

10 years ago I was: a newlywed. living in San Luis Obispo (gosh i miss that place!) working at the local bank debating if i should stay in school (which i was totally burnt out on) decided that 15 units would be totally easy to finish once i got my groove back to do it... yeah 10 years later, still same 15 units hanging over my head.

5 things on my to do list for today: (well tomorrow morning)
*get up super early so we can do father's blessings for the kids
*see jake off for our final farewell to this deployment
*finish getting signatures for jake's dissertation to be published
*get my active duty ID card
*Cry my brains out with the other wives on my husband's team after we send them off at our "woe is us party" we are going to have!

If I were a billionaire I would:
*hire someone to do this and that around the house to make it just like i want it
*finish the barn so that i can have my own creative retreat
*buy my kids tutors, for everything from education to woodworking, to cattle driving, to culinary, to drum lessons, this way they could get a taste of everything and find their true passion in life
*buy a summer house in san diego
*help people anonymously
3 bad habits:
*self doubting
*scared of failing so therefore letting opportunities pass me by
*my car is disgusting

5 places I've lived:
Middle of nowhere, UT
Monterey, CA
Provo, UT
San Luis Obispo, CA
San Diego, CA

Jobs I've had:
*Manager Of Messes (M.O.M.)
*pattern maker
*organizer
*Assistant to the Assistant of the CFO (ooh yeah)
*Personal trainer/Aerobics instructor
Thing most people don't know about me:
*I watch those stupid MTV shows, go ahead and ask me who Lauren Conrad, or Heidi and Spencer are! (i'm embarrassed!!!)
you're tagged:
*Brooke
*Kate
*Mindy
*Kim G in cali
Answer the questions and post them on your blog. Leave me a comment when you're done-then you tag 4 new people! Ahhhh, good fun!

5 comments:

Jen Stewart said...

Awwww! So sad for you about Jake! Hang in there and we will send you good thoughts all day tomorrow! Thanks for playing tag!

Rachel Holloway said...

Oh....I will be thinking of you tons today! You are so brave--SO amazing to stick through. You can do it!

It was fun to read all those little tidbits about you!! :) Thanks for sharing!

Laura said...

Hey girl, you know I am also embarassed to say that I love "the HIlls' and many of those same shows. Too bad we don't live close, we could do a Hills Marathon or something!!!

girlsmama said...

We're thinking of you!

Sally said...

I hope you are ok! We'll be praying for you and the whole family! Love ya V!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin