Tuesday, May 26, 2009

shop update

image includes the ruffle pillow.
pattern and pillow will be available to buy.

yeah i know it's early.
but i don't know when the other blog is going to do their spotlight so i have to make sure i get everything in there before hand.
and well, if i don't get spotlighted till like 10 pm then i guess you guys get the head start on things like that cute little ruffle pillow.
don't forget they are doing a giveaway of my choice that day as well. i'll try to stay on top of it and let you know when to run over there.
********
and no i haven't forgotten that i said i was making a tutorial on that skirt.
i've been busy sorry.
soon my friends soon...
hope to see you wednesday bright and early.

8 comments:

rachel griffith said...

oooohhhhh that ruffle pillow.
me ♥s it!!!

Noodle said...

Nice picture! It's only 6 a.m. MST here. Oh well...Good Morning!

Noodle said...

Okay. I understand your time reference now. (Duh!)

Sherri said...

LOVE the ruffle pillow!

Busy Little Quilter said...

It's adorable!

dotti white said...

The pillow is very sweet! thanks for sharing your creativity!

Treasuresofjoy said...

That is my favorite of your current STUFF right now!!

Froggie said...

I discovered your wonderful blog through "Simply This, That, and the Other"'s blog. I am loving the ruffled pillow! The table you painted is very nice. I like the accessories on it, too! I'll be coming back.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin