Monday, May 14, 2012

working working and a winner

i'm almost done. well, no. i'm almost out of time. today and tomorrow are my last days to sew. tomorrow i have to pack, and then on wednesday i drive and head to quilt market to set up. 
pfew! 
are you so tired of hearing i'm working so hard can't wait to show you! yeah, i'm tired to saying too. but tomorrow i'll show off my patterns, and well start selling them. because they are done. yay!!
i'm very excited to show them off, and even more excited to show them off in my fabrics. they turned out great.
but i'm not done yet. still need to finish a few projects like these pillows from my book (just updated in my fabric) and a few more little things here and there. :)


okay so for our geared for guys giveaway. i had a BLAST reading your entries. i was laughing soo hard!
one thing is for sure: we love our men. they are good GOOD men, with some silly and sometimes gross habits. but thankfully our love of them totally makes it kind of okay and even funny to have them be who they are all the guts and glory. :)


so our two winners are:

brooke
and
Nicole

and your info has been given to emily and she will be contacting you shortly!
okay off to finish sewing...and packing...so i can show you what i've been working on!!!
we'll talk soon!!!! 

10 comments:

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Esta rosa amarela...Que Deus te abençoe sempre e que seus tecidos vendam em abundância e também muito sucesso no mercado,você merece.Eu estou aqui torcendo por você.Um grande beijo.Vá com Deus e boa viagem.

CitricSugar said...

Have a great time! Can't wait until your fabric starts appearing in all the shops...!

Lindsay Conner said...

Hooray! Good luck finishing all the last-minute details. :)

Pinspot said...

I cannot wait to see what you've done with your ombré fabric!!! Good luck!

bdaiss said...

Have a fabulous wonderful time at Market. Can't wait to see all the wonderful things you've come up with!

sandra said...

Have fun at the market I am looking forward to seeing your fabric. Blessings Sandra

bethanndodd said...

Looking forward to seeing all your hard work! I won't be at quilt market (well, cuz I am not quite that cool) but I am planning on going to the MQG meet up Saturday night (it's only 30 minutes from my house). Will you be there? If so, I will be the awkward redhead scared to talk to all the "cool" people ;)
Smiles~Beth

Vanessa @ CUTIFULbaby said...

Hi Vanessa!

Just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! It's a cool concept to get to know & meet other bloggers...feel free to look at my post for more info if you want to spread some love! :)

http://cutifulbaby.blogspot.ca/2012/05/7-things-you-dont-know-about-me.html

baju muslim modis said...

Very interesting... I really like it... Thank you so much...

Amanda Jean said...

your hard work paid off, girl. your booth was beautiful. it was so fun to see you and your smiling face lighting up your corner of Moda land at quilt market. you did so so good. i'm proud of you, friend! xoxoxoxxoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin