Monday, August 23, 2010

V and Co. just dandy baby quilt pattern now available


well happy monday to you all!
thank you for all the pre orders and love of my new pattern. if you've pre-ordered you should of already received your pattern via email. if you would like to order please go here.

this last weekend was the finish of the county fair...phew! i entered my just dandy quilt and it won a blue ribbon! yay!

but with all the running around this weekend i also managed to get a nose throat and head cold. boo.

but it wont stop me from taking the kiddos to the pool.
i'm going to load myself up on DayQuil because we've got to squeeze it on in there!
only 3 more days till first day of school.

let the countdown begin.
and the project time begin.
:) i think i may just start getting into the fall mood. maybe.
but for now pool, sun, and DayQuil.
we'll talk soon.

17 comments:

AmandaRose said...

seriously this is one of the cutest blankets/quilts I've ever seen great job you should have won first place :)

Amanda
http://patriciaraedesigns.blogspot.com/

Marty Mason said...

Love this super modern baby quilt. Enjoy your pool time!

Amy from Our Dish said...

Vanessa - can we PLEASE OH PLEASE see the back, too? And did you do all that swirly quilting yourself? Do tell!!!

Jandi said...

Gorgeous! Congrats on the win!

Andrea said...

Love it... I wish I could quilt.

amylouwhosews said...

still love it.

I'm trying to work up the guts to take my kids to the pool. It freaks me out more than the beach. I think...

Cheryl said...

Congrats on the blue ribbon and rightfully so! It's beautiful. I am excited to make this quilt.

Jocelyn said...

Congrats on the blue ribbon! You totally deserve it; that quilt is amazing. I love it. If I thought I had anywhere near the sewing skills required to do it, I would totally buy the pattern. (Nice job)

sparetimecontinuum.blogspot.com

Trixi said...

I just love this quilt. It makes me wish I new how to quilt. Ha Ha

Tif said...

Gorgeous quilt!!

girlsmama said...

Summer officially ended today at 9:00am as the school bell rang. I need a nap. :)

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

I love this quilt! So pretty!

Kari Sweeten said...

WOW!! So incredible gorgeous!!

Ginger said...

This is so cute! I want it for my bed.

Cleaning Services said...

the baby is very sweet :)

Ashley said...

You create the most beautiful quilts that I have ever seen! I love this one just as much as the eat play sleep baby quilt! Just darling! Your magnificent!

Adoring Fan,
Ashley
sewmuchmoreinlife.blogspot.com

V and Co. said...

i didn't do the quilting on it, i have a couple of very talented long arm quilter friends whom i pay to make my quilts turn into quilted master pieces! if you are interested in getting their info let me know and i can pass that along! just email me! thanks for all the love and positive feedback! ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin