Wednesday, October 28, 2009

look at you guys go



yes it's true i've reduced my self to drinking...late at night. and not even Diet Dr. Pepper my first love.
between being "mom!" and "honey." i've been trying to create some cute new things (well i think they are cute) and doing it by trying to stay up late like i used to...
so yes very busy, super tired and not quite able to stop just yet.

but i'm not the only one who's been busy look at you guys with v and co tutorials!!:

my wonderful friend amy-lou-who made a little perfect flower using my perfect flower add on

brandy of the sew cute shop showing off her fabric bracelets she made with my tut found on etsy.
the bandana skirt sooo cutely done by simply modern mom.
this rice bag made in the most perfect fabric by with a needle and thread

miss amanda of busy little quilter made this lovely flag using my charm pack flag tutorial. love the spooky version.

so in love with this dish towel apron by the katie and abby show

haley (sorry no link!) made this cute little blanket using my vintage baby quilt pattern

look at these cute pumpkins that gorilla girl 5 did!

pinwheel quilt in cute pinks by amber...love how it turned out!

vivi made an awesome wreath for her awesome fire place
tricia anne made little mini versions of my rag run look how cute it is!


erin made my twine balls and took some great pictures of them too!

kelly o made my limited offered hanging dresses pattern

and jessica made the table cloth skirt using some pretty sweet fabric

there are more...and i'll do this again. it's been so fun looking at your finished products! i love the colors you use and the little interpretations you make on your own on them!

you can find all tutorials for these here.

KEEP IT UP!!!
;)

29 comments:

Sweet Woodruff said...

Everything is lovely. Do you still have the hanging dresses available. I would love to make that for my laundry room.

trish said...

Hi Vanessa.
Thank you for posting my little rag rug. But even more of a thank you is for all of your creative tutorials!! I am *still* working on my pinwheel quilt and I love each step of the way! Thank you for such good instructions! :o)
Have a great evening.
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Heather at Happy Chippy Junk said...

Looks like you have a cult following!! Cool!

amylouwhosews said...

um, *cough cough*, I think I'm part of that cult following!

Thanks for sharing my little flower on my little dress! I have a plan for many perfect add-on flowers on a desperately boring backpack for my daughter. I'll keep you posted!

Unknown said...

What wonderful projects and such creative and crafty people! Thanks for sharing.

Tasha said...

So fun!! All of these turned out so great. you obviously have some pretty awesome tutorials so that we can all make fun and fabulous things!! It was fun seeing what others have done :)

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh... there are way too many talented women out there. I think I'll go sit in a corner and rock back and forth... ;)

Hey V... if you think you'd like to, could you post the Uganda project that my friend Tracy is doing on your blog? I'd love to help her with her project, and you have that "cult following" going on! (Info on apron girls, in case you haven't seen it yet.)

Unknown said...

There sre definately some talented ladies out there!!! You go girls!! Great job!!

Amber M. said...

Thanks for posting about my quilt...but I couldn't have done it without your help!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the link! I was excited to made it on your site! What an honor!

Needled Mom said...

Soooo much talent! Love them all.

dana said...

oh man, what a post for you to put together! (with all the links/photos/etc). Nice job :).
So cool to see people making your stuff. It is the ultimate compliment!

Kellie said...

Very Awesome!! :) You are a great inspiration to many! Keep on the good work!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog... the things you make are inspiring... i don't love the new advertising that pops up and stays on the screen though :(

Kersten said...

This all looks like so much fun! I need to get going on some of your tutorials!
Question... what program do you use to add text to your photos?
Keep the creativity coming!
~kersten

Free Art Printables said...

Those projects look great! What talented ladies!

vivi said...

hi!
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! for linking my blog :)
love from argentina
vivi

Amy said...

...and V made this super cute baby gift for Amy.

Oh wait. No she didn't.

Katielin317 said...

That first picture must be staged because my "I'm busy sewing pictures" are always MUCH messier!! But then, I am a messy sewer, leaving threads and scraps everywhere (including in my hair most times...) until I am done with the project . hmmm...But my!!!! So many pretty things!! And I just can't wait to see what you're up to with that pretty little mess!! ;-)

Deeanna said...

Oh how awesome! Thanks for sharing their creations. So many talented and amazing people!!! Great blog post.

V and Co. said...

ha, yeah the first one is staged because it was BEFORE it got to be a huge mess AND keep in mind i can spread out my mess all though the kitchen...the rest of the kitchen looks like the second picture.

Erin A said...

Thanks for the link, I feel such a pro now! Your tutorials are fabulous and I almost feel guilty when I get a compliment, and am all "well, it wasn't my idea..." I gave you another shout out the ole blog again, http://chrisanderinkeith.blogspot.com/2009/10/shout-out.html

Take care!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

hey thanks for posting my skirt! i really want to make another one. i love all of your tutorials, so brilliant and easy!

lisa said...

This remind me that I’ve been meaning to let you know that I’ve been making your rice bag! I finally got around to posting pictures, but didn’t get around yet to letting you know. I think I’m made three, and I know that I’m going to keep making them. LOVE IT! Have you thought about putting lavender it them? I thought it would smell great, but didn’t know how it would be in the microwave. And I wanted to invite you over for my first giveaway!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

well look at you.. you just inspired the world don't you??... ;-)

Team Clark said...

Is that your body modeling the apron? Hello Skinny Minny if it is! Goodness, child. Have you been going to a gym? What's your secret?

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

Lovely, lovely crafts!

jerilyn said...

wow, your blog always has the cutest ideas, thank you for the inspiration!
http://www.thebecauseshow.com

Anonymous said...

hi.

i am glad you liked my pumpkins. thank you for sharing them.

i just made a "mini" pinecone wreath with stuff i found at the dollar store yesterday...thanks for all your idea helps!

your awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin