Thursday, April 4, 2013

still here


i swear. just having to be better about taking pictures taking a break and writing about what i'm doing. :) i'll try to get better at it.

ps i tried on bathing suits the other day...and we're not going to the pool this year. seriously...why do butts decide to migrate lower and lower down your leg as you get older? that's just a hypothetical question no need to give me the scientific answer to that. i already know...
okay i have my camera in hand and i will do a few how to's here soon. :)
we'll talk soon. 

9 comments:

Leila said...

Beautiful hexies!

:) I feel your pain. They are expensive, but I swear by Land's End tanki top with their longer swim mini bottoms. Good quality heavier fabric that does wonders at accentuating the positive and hiding the negative. ;)

V and Co. said...

good to know leila! thank you!!!!!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

I struggle to get the balance right too...either I'm all caught up on blogs with no new sewing and no pictures, or I have my blog well stocked with posts, but no sewing and the reader is full...or no blogs are read, no posts are written but I'll get 5 quilts finished in a row :o)

I also feel you pain about swim suit shopping...almost as bad as bra shopping where the band has to get tighter and tighter so things don't slip south!

Dedra C said...

I swear. Too.

:)

Monika said...

Swim Suit shopping ... that´s a horrible thing to do - at least for me :) I stopped it!! And decided,too, to buy landend´s longer tops and base - I can try them at home - very safe :) they really have great swimmimg stuff!! Relativly expensive (at least here in Germany) but worth it!

Cindy said...

I'm in my 50's so please don't ask me where my butt's at!!:) Love what you're working on!! Have a great weekend!

Carla said...

Too funny. My bathing suit years were over quite some time ago...
I'm working on your hexie baby quilt right now, I love it ; )

Cathy said...

My butt's so low....I don't even have to buy shoes anymore!!... :)

V and Co. said...

HA!!!! nice

Blog Widget by LinkWithin