Friday, January 23, 2015

EEK! Two things...

 Well maybe a little more than two things…but first things first…COLOR THEORY FABRIC IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!! Your local quilt stores should be getting it any day if they haven't already gotten it! And the patterns to go with it as well! Find all my patterns here. Woooooohoooooo!!!!! ALSO that means that the pink ombre is finally back in stock and you can start making the I Heart You quilt you've been waiting on the fabric for!!! If I only had a nickel for every email I've gotten with the words "where in the world can I freaking get this pink ombre fabric?! It's no where anymore and I'M HOLDING YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR MY FRUSTRATION!" haha well not really just like that BUT I heard you and we got it back in stock at MODA. :)
 And to celebrate because lets face it we're all very happy the pink ombre is back…lets give a discount on the I heart you pattern. how about 25% off with the code LOVE at check out. :) this discount will go on through Feb 14th :)

Okay so that was number one. And number 2 is this:
My Simply Color books: RED advance copy came in the mail…and as you can see I have some stuff in the works with that. More info on that selection of fabric coming in February. I'm so excited that these books are finally getting ready to ship! Red was super fun to work with and I can't wait to keep giving you more and more sneak peeks of orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. :) You can order the whole series here
for a limited about of copies (of the series) you can get the whole series for $70. (there's only a few left though I think) so go quickly. :) 

Also my oldest is learning to drive. Its worse than being on a roller coaster for the first time.He's doing a lot better and so am I but it has not been unheard of my feet hitting the dashboard while yelling "WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!" to which my husband and my son and the other children look at me and say "MOM, seriously…relax a little." I CAN'T OKAY?! I JUST CAN'T! 

..So if you're the praying type please say a prayer that I survive my nerves of being the passenger in a death trap with a 15 year old at the wheel. Even though my family thinks I'm over reacting...Thanks. 

Follow me on Instagram to see weekly pictures of what I'm working on! 



14 comments:

Kendra said...

I think I'm going to be ok when my oldest starts driving, but reality is I'm going to be a mess.

Hooray for a new line!!!

Trisch said...

That sounds like how I was when I was teaching my girls to drive. Oh well, we all survived!!! I love Color Theory and can't wait to add some to my stash.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Rosemary B here:
As my 92 year old mom says:
Been there, done that.
Just dwell in adult frame of mind.
This 15 year old is going to learn to be a responsible and capable driver. -- an example to their peers.
Teaching to drive is a lot of fun. Trust.
This fabric is glorious.
I love every bit of it.
I love jelly rolls too :-D

Anonymous said...

When my youngest was learning to drive, we went to the local Trolley Station parking lot at night, and drove around and around. We had a lot of fun, and if she wasn't perfect during the rounds, no one got hurt...lol. She was a little too slow taking turns at first, but she's 31 now, and hasn't done any damage to her (her own paid for)car in several years! Love the ombre, love Color Theory, love the pattern, which I'm pretty sure I already have! (does that tell you I have more quilt patterns than I will ever use?)

xo Linda

Melissa said...

Got some of the gray dot for a tablerunner for my daughter's wedding. So cute!

Allison said...

Having a child learn to drive can be really nerve-wracking. But the hardest is yet to come--he/she is a newly licensed driver and is going out alone for the first time. I have to tell you, my daughter is 33 and I still worry about her driving. :)

Unknown said...

Learning to drive is nothing. Just wait for the first time he takes your car out all by himself.

Michele said...

I got my Color Theory charms on Friday and they are just as beautiful as I thought they would be. And I'm just very glad that I have a long time until I have to worry about my oldest learning to drive. :)

Denise in PA said...

I so love that heart quilt! I hear ya about the teen drivers. My daughter-in-law's face was devoid of color when they got to our house last Sunday after being driven by my 16 year old grandson who's just learning too. LOLOL

Sandra from NC said...

I ordered two color theory jelly rolls. can't wait to create with them.

hang in there with the driving - it will get better and then you will love having another driver in the family.

Rachelle Undershute said...

Is there a way to purchase your books if I live in Canada? There's only an option for United States in the Billing Address section :(

Beverly said...

OH, how I feel your pain. It was many years ago for me but I will never forget it. One example: we come to a traffic light that is red and she does not stop. I yell stop and thank goodness she does. I ask why didn't you stop? She says I didn't see it! I'm surprised I survived but I did and you will too! Good luck, I'll keep you in my prayers.

ann said...

My four all drive now. I was just as nervous with #4 as I was with #1. They are all good drivers and I'm still moderately sane. I'm sure the same result is in store for you.
On another note. I went to order the books. Only is the US. It's so frustrating. I know this isn't your doing. But maybe You could let your publishers know outside the U.S. we buy things too. 😜

v and co said...

thanks ann! yeah if you want to order them through amazon i think thats how you can order them internationally! i know super frustrating but i think thats how it's going to be for a little while! and glad to hear you survived it! he's actually gotten better already!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin