Monday, December 3, 2012

V and Co: around the house

 i've been super busy cutting up fabric
 creating messes
and then sewing up the cut up fabric.
the fabric featured here is the simply color ombre dots in aqua
i love how it looks in a dresden plate.
i'm working on making a few more in the green and the gray. :)
and well...you will have to wait and see what i'm making with the pink. i'm in love with it :)
 we've also been decorating for christmas at our house.
the christmas music is a blarin', the apple spice plug ins are a smellin', and the target store bought perfect fake tree is up and decorated. :)
i did buy these cute little trees for my office space. so i can transform to this:






Source: flickr.com via Vanessa on Pinterest


:) i don't know if mine will look as cute...but i'll give it a shot.
okay back to sewing so i can show you something finished!
we'll talk soon.

23 comments:

Brenda said...

As a long-time blog reader, I'll bet your version of those little trees will not only look as cute, but better!

Felicia said...

love the dresden!

V and Co. said...

thank F i love it too!!!! :)
and brenda thanks for your confidence! :)

mascanlon said...

Christmas decorating and fabric playing...a perfect day!

janequiltsslowly said...

That Dresden is brilliant. Can't wait to see the other colors.

Unknown said...

Super cute!

Melissa said...

I love the dresden plate!!

Betty said...

The Dresden is marvelous and the whole fabric line is so great.

sonia said...

It's true the dresden looks amazing. Good choice of pattern!

Amy DeCesare said...

OMGosh...I am in love with that Dresden!!!

Allison said...

I could not get those Walmart trees to bleach for the life of me! :)

Rebecca said...

Love that Dresden!

bdaiss said...

Oh that dresden is uhmayzing! Can't wait to see where it goes!

CathyK said...

Beautiful Dresden!

able mabel said...

As we were decorating the house last night, I was realized I am very much ready for some new Christmas decor. I love seeing others ideas and hope I can take my favs and do something with them.

Gina S said...

Just picked up some of the dots. I love that Dresden!

Anonymous said...

Those colourful trees are crazy (in an awesome kind of way)...good luck putting you're together...and thank you for the good idea.

Michele said...

Love that Dresden and can't wait to see the finished project.

Cindy said...

Hey Vanessa! It was nice to meet you last Saturday! I hope you don't mind that I did a blog post on it. http://myroadtoinspiration.blogspot.com/2012/12/v-and-co.html

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Amo tudo que você faz,são lindos trabalhos.

jeifner said...

Can't wait to see your trees. Lovely fabric :) am getting my first pieces shipped to me as we speak (or type).

bee said...

that dresden plate looks awesome! i love the dots.

Chrissy said...

That dresden made me gasp!! Geez. So about to raid the bolt in my shop! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin