Thursday, September 1, 2011

canton village quilt works winner and some news



winner winner chicken dinner of the canton village quilt works is:
random # 417:
jenci said:

Blogger Jenci said...What would I do with that fabric bundle? I am thinking a fab ruffled/padded iPad cover. A million rosettes with which I would make bangles, barrettes, headbands, pins, etc. And of course, I would find a fab applique project for each of my boys!

sounds like you have a lot of projects all ready to go. your email info has already been sent to jaqui and she'll get to you on the details on collecting your winnings!

dont fret, i already have another giveaway ready for later this month. um hello September! when did you sneak up?

In other news:
the houndstooth quilt is in the process of becoming an actual pattern you can purchase wholesale (for shop owners and distributors) as well as in my shop. yay!
but even better...check it:
it's going to also include instructions on how to make the larger version of lap size (featured in above picture) to...wait for it...king size.
yup.
two different sizes of blocks 6 sizes from baby all the way to king.
cool.
look for it in the next two months. :)
talk to you soon.

15 comments:

emily and logan said...

i will be purchasing thank you very much, even if i do already have the original version.

trish said...

This is awesome Vanessa! :o)
I posted a question this afternoon. If you get a chance, would you drop by and read it? Thanks so much!! :o)
Trish

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about this yesterday, I wanted to make a queen. Looking forward to it.

Purple Quilter Queen said...

Way to go V!! You're hitting it big time girl! Love your work. Jenn

From All Stitched Up said...

I am so looking forward to your houndstooth pattern. I've been wanting to make it - I just can't decide on the color. Every other day I've got a new color idea!

Jenn said...

Awesome! I already bought the babe version, so now I'll have to get the grown-up one, too!

bethanndodd said...

How exciting!!! ANother to add to 'the' list ;) COngrats to you!! Smiles~Beth

Carly said...

I just have to tell you (now that your comment section is turned back on) that your story about moving with your cat had me laughing out loud! I love reading your blog. You have a way with words... and fabric :)

Denise :) said...

This Alabama girl will most certainly be purchasing a pattern -- I can't wait! Roll Tide! :)

Kira said...

It looks like a fun quilt.

Jenci said...

Thank you so much Vanessa! I can't wait to get my fabric, I'll be sure to send you pics!

mascanlon said...

I have the baby size and the fabric, now its just the time to get it done. At least she's not crawling yet! Bet I have to have the grownup sizes too!

Jessica said...

Ooo, what about a cali king?

Anonymous said...

So cool, thanks;)

amy smart said...

LOVE the bigger Houndstooth quilt in the gray. (I had a sneaky-peak.:) It's SO pretty.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin