Friday, May 6, 2011

thanks!


thanks for the comments, emails, talks, and phone calls.
the stories shared by some of you are truly inspiring. the support you guys express very much appreciated.

and...
we're doing well. as a whole we're doing good. i have my moments of in the corner rocking back and forth in the fetal position, yes i do, but overall, we have direction, we have ideas of where we might end up, but till we make a final decision i will keep them to myself. here's a hint: somewhere in the united states. as for east coast, middle america, or the west coast...that is still up in the air. if i had my way the west coast or somewhere over on this side of america because that's where all of our family is...but we have to look at the big picture. and yeah, well that's it. everything depends on the job, and how we feel about our children growing up in said job location.

it's been sunny and nice weather here. i've been enjoying the back yard finally and shirking all responsibility. it's amazing what a little warm sunshine on your skin can do for your spirits!

have a nice weekend, i'll be over here enjoying the sunshine while it lasts (another cold front in the works next week. yay.) and i hope to get a little more packing, working, and family time in there.

oh and happy mother's day!!!

17 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Mothers Day and enjoy the moments where you can! Maybe you should have a nice little quilt for your corner when you need the fetal position moment? God bless and take care!!

Justcallmeblessed said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! Everything will turn out fine! Just you wait and see! :) Come on over to my place and enter to win in my Mother's Day giveaway!

www.justcallmeblessed.blogspot.com

Barbara said...

Hand to heart with love and respect to you, dear Vanessa

Caroline said...

Good luck with everything. Just went through a move myself, so I feel for you on that front. From us on the east coast, we'd love to have you if you ended up here.

Evelene S said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! I'll keep your family in my prayers and hope you end up on the westcoast. What is nice to know is that your blog will still be here for us to enjoy. Thanks and take good care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Best wishes to you and the Family as you continue to work through this change,

Anna said...

hope you have a great mother's day vanessa.

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

I don't comment much, but I've been thinking of you lately. You'll land in the right place, but waiting to find out the Lord wants you is hard. Hang in there.

Suburban Stitcher said...

good luck with such a crazy decision! houston area is great. houses are cheap, schools are awesome, over 30 quilt shops and you're in the same town as one quilt market every year. what else could you want?!

momof3girls said...

Praying for you and your family. Glad you're able to enjoy the sunshine. I think maybe you need to come south. We have lots of sunshine, beautiful white beaches and wonderful food. :) I greatly appreciate all you 'do' for me with your blog posts. Hope you have a truly special Mother's Day.
Tammy (on the gulf coast of AL)

Anonymous said...

hope you have a blessed mothers day! thanks for all your inspiration.

trish said...

Happy Mother's Day V! :o)
You all are in my prayers continuously. There is a bigger plan laid out and I can hardly wait to hear how it all fits together. :o)
I posted Katie's sr. portrait today in a little game I started (abc's in May). I remember when my Katie was as young as yours. Time goes by way too fast.
Have a great weekend!!
love, Trish
ps. We have had unseasonably dry and cool weather here in the south and we are soaking it all up! :o) I need that sunshine. :o)

Heather at Happy Chippy Junk said...

“Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come.”

-Joseph F. Smith-

Marie said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!! Cant wait to hear what your planning to do. I am praying for you to come to me..:)

Aubrielle said...

It may sound crazy, but we are trying to pray people to our ward! We had about 10 families leave THIS YEAR! We're in danger of becoming a branch...

On a different note, Indy is supposed to be getting a temple, so it wouldn't be all bad. :)

Team Clark said...

Vaness! You're doing awesome. Keep smiling and everything will be just great.
I can't wait to see what happens!

автошкола said...

Thank for info!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin