Wednesday, October 15, 2008

family photos by maggi

while GI joe husband was here i was privileged to meet up with my really great friend maggi. she's been doing our pictures for about 6 years now. we don't get to see eachother very often but whenever we get together within minutes we are laughing like we've been hanging out every single day...she gets me and my fam. i think she captured our family perfectly.

i got these off her blog i haven't seen the rest of them but i have a feeling they are going to make me tear up and be just as fantastic as these have been.
go check out her blog she's in the american fork, utah area and does weddings and family portraits. she's pretty fantastic if you ask me! thank you maggi for being such an awesome friend all these years and thank you for capturing these priceless photos of my loved ones!

7 comments:

Georgia Girl said...

Your right she did capture some good shots of the family. Love em!
Gotta head over and check her blog out...Thanks for sharing!

girlsmama said...

She's done our family pics the last several years too! We love Maggi! She even took on the task a couple years ago of all of Mr. R's siblings and their families for his mom's 50th birthday. The pictures were fabulous and there were 20 of us!

SLO Rober said...

Wow! she really captured your family beautifully.

Team Clark said...

These ARE fantastic! Wow!
How fun for you guys to have such great photos.

Nash said...

I have been gone awhile. I missed alot here.
Love the pictures. I also cried reading the letter from your husband. Oh my gosh!
The decor looks great. I have nothing and am not in the mood to motivate myself.

melissa said...

beautiful!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

beautiful portraits! what fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin