Monday, January 28, 2008

I looked out the window and what did I see...?


POPCORN flying sideways down my street! This was around 2pm today! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? It was blowing so hard that we didn't know which way it was comming from! When I went to pick up the boys from school I couldnt even see the kids come out of their classrooms! Thank goodness there's nowhere to go here, we just drove into our garage, and walked into our house untouched by the snow and wind, and bunkered down for the hour it blew like that.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Yeah, that storm was crazy!! It took me 1 1/2 hours to get to work!! Of course I am driving a "hockey puck on ice"...the new name for the huge gas guzzling van I drive. By the way, I am bringing Zack to Nate's baptism on Saturday, can't wait to see you all!

Rachel Holloway said...

SOOOO glad that is not us--mainly because we don't have an attached garage and would have to walk from the car to the house 3 times--one for each kid, and then another trip to bring in all the junk! Today, it's a cloudy 47 degrees here...no popcorn flying sideways down our street!

Laura said...

Wow, a picture does say 1000 words. Great picture!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Vanessa...it looks pretty cold and stormy to say the least. Check out my blog tomorrow I'll show you what is happening where we live in CA. Only wonderful people like you make moving to Utah at some point an exciting prospect (if we are talking weather!) I showed your patterns to my friend today and she was so excited as she has a few of them and loves your work. She shops in Utah whenever she can just like me. I am glad you know who I am because I am your fan!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin