Monday, January 14, 2008

And we can all sigh in relief

Well Jake did it, he defended his dissertation last week and it went smoothly, They congratulated him and told him he could call himself a "Doctor". Now all I have to do while he's deployed is doing the wrap ups (signatures here, bounding a book there...) and my man will be graduating with his PhD.! While in Afghanistan no less! But HE WILL BE DONE WITH SCHOOL! I dont know how to handle that, 10 years of marraige and 10 years of school. That's all we know!

4 comments:

girlsmama said...

Congratulations!!! What a huge accomplishment. Tell Jake we are proud of him. You too! It takes a wife to be a Dr. :)

Laura said...

That is great!!!! Congratulations, and I am excited for Nate's baptism!!!

Sally said...

That is awesome! I wish Tom would hurry up and be done...12 years of marriage and 12 years of school and counting...at least I can relate on that part. You need to come and stay with me sometime with the kids! I want to come to Nate's baptism so keep me posted.

the Token Asian said...

That's huge- COngrats!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin