Saturday, August 26, 2017

New V and Co Ombre Pattern Fall Breeze

Hello! I know I know! I said I would introduce the new Confetti Metallic Ombre patterns and some of them are already up in the shop for purchase...but I had to put that aside because we haven't finished putting all of the new patterns up for sale, that will happen later on next week. So Next week we will do a nice long post with introductions to each one of them! 

I do though want to introduce one new pattern in our shop that feature our traditional V and Co Ombre. 




Fall Breeze is made with 5 of our 20 V and Co ombre: Avocado, Mustard, Plum, Persimmon, and Magenta. Back ground with Moda Fabrics Cross Weave Black on Black (we don't have any on sale with our ombre bundle but you can find it on a lot of online and local quilt stores! Ask your local quilt store if they have it! Or google to find some online!)
This quilt is a beautiful quilt using just 5 ombre fabrics 2/3 yard of each to make the leaves and stems. Thats the beauty of our ombre fabric! So many shades that make it seem you used many different solid fabrics for the pattern. :)


The quilt finishes at 60" x 72" and is a beautiful quilt to have for the upcoming fall! For this weekend only the PDF pattern is on sale for $5!!


We also have the ombre bundle with pdf pattern available (pdf is an instant download sent via email through a link and the time of purchase and we do not include background fabric), but because this bundle was introduced on our instagram account a couple days ago, and due to the large sales volume,  (and Hurricane Harvey being difficult! Our thoughts and prayers are with you Texas!) this bundle is on back order, and we promise to do our best to get it to you quicker than the 2 weeks delay we predict of purchase. 


Thank you and next week we will introduce more patterns in detail! :) 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you consider this a good beginners quilt?

Nancy Z said...

Are you having trouble with your website? I'm unable to complete my purchase and your contact link isn't working (because of the spam fitler). Thanks for checking.

v and co said...

yes! I think its having some issues. I hope it will be fixed soon

Grandma Kick said...

I ordered the kit of ombre & pattern but am wondering how much of the background it takes, so I can find it online somewhere?? Thanks!!

Chris K. said...

@Grandma Kick: The pattern page says 3.25 yards.

Linda R said...

I can't seem to get your site to take my order...of the pattern. It keeps saying "nothing in shopping cart"...��

Susan P said...

Wow, beautiful!

Jen Hayes said...

I absolutely LOVE this! Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I don't think I've ever seen such a strikingly gorgeous quilt like this one!! The colors are just brilliant, the pattern, oh my!! I absolutely love it!

Cindy said...

This quilt is absolutely lovely! I assumed from the comments the site had been fixed. I am not sure what I am doing wrong but the links to the PDF pattern on sale show full price for the pattern.

v and co said...

Hi Cindy, just send me an email letting me know after you place the order that it isnt working! i will retroactively give you the discount by giving you a refund

mary said...

My fabric arrived today but no pattern

v and co said...

Mary it is a downloadable pattern that came through email. please check your email. we can alway resend it as well.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin