Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Simply Colorful II is finally here


Pre-cuts and Yardage of Simply Colorful II should be hitting your local quilt store now!! 

 Here are a few of the things we made with it thus far:
beautiful dress made for my daughter by Snickerdoodle Stew

Catherdral windows made in linen and the purple mini charms from the Simply Colorful II line


Small wedge zipper bag in the Sewing weekend Essentials Bag pattern


Hop Skip Jump quilt pattern

Serendipity quilt pattern

butterfly kisses quilt pattern

Sewing Weekend Essentials 3 Bags pattern

 This is by far one of my favorite fabric lines. I hope to see on the flip side what you make with it!!
We'll talk soon!

13 comments:

Betty65 said...

All my favorite colors the purple is outstanding.

SarahZ said...

Love love love!

Unknown said...

Oh my! What a lovely and inspiring blog post. Love those fabrics, and all those fantastic projects. My mouth is watering....can you say that about sewing?? :) :)

Gale, Ky quilter said...

Just when I think you couldn't get any better you create something new that literally takes my breath!

Love! ♡♡♡

Gale, Ky quilter said...

Just when I think you couldn't get any better you create something new that literally takes my breath!

Love! ♡♡♡

SHALEEN said...

Can't wait to get my hands on some of those fat quarters!

VickiT said...

Beautiful! LOVE them all. I really love the fabric used in making that dress for your daughter. Love that blue and design in it.

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm excited to grab these bundles! So gorgeous!!

Rike Busch said...

Wonderful fabrics and colors and wonderful projects!
Greetings from Germany, Rike

KaHolly said...

Very pretty fabric bundles and lots of fun projects to make with them!

Unknown said...

LQS just called that my Simply Colorful II FQ packs are waiting for me. Soooooooo excited to get my hands on them!

Brynn said...

I've been working with two charm packs making a mini, and I love this line!!! Such great colors and prints!

Deb B. said...

Vanessa - I have an important question about your adorable pinwheel doll quilt. Can you tell me what the size of the pinwheel block should be? Is it 3 1/2" square???

Blog Widget by LinkWithin